Saving money is always a great thing. A Ready Roofing wants you to save as much as you can, and here are some helpful ways. A new roof is a significant undertaking and expense. However, if your roof is outdated and is leaking, your expenses are adding up while you decide what to do next. If it’s weak, it won’t hold up during a powerful storm.
You can receive discounts on your homeowner’s insurance with certain home improvements. Some carriers offer discounts for new roofing, and specific types of roofing as well. You should always check with your carrier before replacing your roof.
Benefits of a New Roof
- If you are selling your home, average ROI (return on investment) on a new roof is between 67% – 70%. This improvement can also make your home easier to sell.
- You can improve your energy efficiency by choosing a lighter colored roof. Darker colors absorb more heat. This can increase your cooling costs when it gets hot here in Florida.
- Eliminates health and safety concerns. A leak in your roof could cause mildew or mold to enter your home. This will also lead to poor air quality inside your home.
- A new roof color can also improve the look of your home.
- Less stress for you! Who needs the worry? We have enough going on that we can’t control. The peace of mind alone is priceless!
We want you to be safe and comfortable. To us, you are family. If the expense of a new roof is the issue, we have some financing options that will take that pain away too. If you have any other questions, please visit our FAQ page for frequently asked questions, or simply call us!